- Convenience- Isn't that what we all look for now a days? Once you make a roller bottle, you can take it anywhere with you! You can stick it in your pocket, your bag, or even pass it on to someone you run into that could use it!
- Dilution- You can dilute your oils to be age appropriate and you only have to do it ONCE! (You should always be diluting hot oils such as: Cinnamon, Oregano, Cassia, Clove, Thyme, Hyssop, Lemongrass)
- Time- You can put together a few roller bottles in just a few quick minutes! No more wasting time mixing them with every single use.
- Children- You should always be diluting essential oils for your children! Once you have roller bottles made, you can quickly and easily roll them onto the bottom of their feet without any fuss! Or with fuss, I guess the child will decide. Either way, it shouldn't take you more than a couple of seconds to swipe on their little feet. It also makes for a great bedtime routine since the child can be involved. Depending on their age, you can have them use the roller 20 minutes before bedtime, and then watch them sleep like a baby! Ahhh. :)
- Money- We all like saving money where we can. Right? Using a roller bottle will save you lots of money in the long run. Essential oils evaporate. When you use your essential oils with a carrier oil, less of it evaporates. But you're still losing some by the time you get it to your body. When you use a roller bottle, your oil is going strait to the application site. You will still have a bit evaporate off your body, but not nearly as much!
We hope that helps! Stay tuned for our next blog post on how to make your roller bottles quickly and easily!
Photo courtesy of @essentialnurse