Essential Oils for Horses Recipes Tear Sheet Pad
Everyday Oil Essentials
Use this tear pad of 25 sheets as an informative supplement for your equine themed event, or as a stand alone teaching tool for your event or give to those interested in essential oils to showcase their versatility.
- Essential Oil Safety
- Ways Horses can Benefit from Essential Oils
- 16 Recipes (some call for different size bottles noted below):
- Focus - 1 oz recipe
- Skin Soother - 1 oz recipe
- Joint/Tendon/Ligament - 4 oz recipe - recommend using trigger spray bottle
- Energy - 4 oz recipe
- Bugs - 16 oz recipe - recommend using trigger spray bottle
- Healthy Hoof - 2 oz recipe
- Muscles - 2 oz recipe
- Anxious - 2 oz recipe
- Digestion - 2 oz recipe
- Breathe - 2 oz recipe
- Moody Mare - 2 oz recipe
- Intense Immunity - 2 oz recipe
- Itch Relief - 2 oz recipe
- Crud Buster - 2 oz recipe
- Lumps & Bumps - 2 oz recipe
- Hot Hoof - 2 oz recipe
Use with your own brand of oils!
- Additives - Apple Cider Vinegar, Natural Dish Soap, Distilled water, Vitamin E Oil,
- Essential Oils - Basil, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Melissa, Myrrh, Orange, Oregano, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Thyme, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
- Carrier Oil
Don't forget matching "Horse" labels to complete your recipes!
This 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets is a perfect stand alone for an equine themed Make & Take Workshop or as an informative informational sheet for those interested in using essential oils to care for their horses.